Students must realize their importance in the society .They play an important role in improving and strengthening the society. Men and women, therefore, of all ages and professions should do their best to serve the society. The main aim of students is to study. Being youthful and energetic, they should engage themselves in various forms of social work in their spare time and in moments of crisis.
1. Students can teach the illiterate to read and write.
2. Students should actively participate in all kinds of literacy campaigns.
3. Student should encourage people to follow cleanliness. They should also tell people about the benefits of clean social surroundings.
4. Students should tell society about the harmful uses of drugs, tobacco, liquor and the like addictions.
5. During the time of crisis or natural disasters, students should come forward and help the distressed people.
6. They should take the responsibility of fighting against anti-social activities of corrupt people.
7. Students can motivate people to donate blood in a blood bank which can go to help the poor and needy.
8. Students should be encouraged to participate in the NCC camps and give training of discipline to young ones.
Students of today are the future of tomorrow. So it is a big responsibility of the society to give them love and encouragement as also to see that their studies should not be hampered. In fact, parents should be role- models for their kids, only then they will be able to live up to their (parents) expectations for tomorrow.
Mrs Madhu Bala
The Mann School