Thursday, 23 July 2026

Free Time is a Golden Opportunity

 

“Time is not something we can save for later, it should be used wisely in the present.”

                                                                                                                       - Thomas F. cook

Summer vacation is usually seen as a time to relax and take a break from studies. But I believe it is much more than that. It is a wonderful opportunity to learn new things, explore new places, develop new skills and spend quality time with family. Instead of wasting my holidays, I decided to make every day meaningful and productive.

This vacation became a journey of learning and self-growth through travel. My first destination was Guruvayur, Kerala, where I visited the famous Guruvayur temple. The peaceful atmosphere and spiritual feeling filled me with positivity and taught me the importance of faith, humanity and gratitude. My second destination was Wayanad, where I explored beautiful hills, waterfalls and lush green forests. I also visited Kavalam beach where I enjoyed its beautiful beaches.

Apart from travelling I spent time reading books, learning new things and improving my communication skills. These holidays were not just about entertainment, they become a journey of self-improvement and unforgettable experiences. They taught me that every moment of free time is precious and should be used wisely.

Vacation is a break from school, but it should never be a break from learning. When we use our free time with curiosity, purpose, and a positive attitude, it becomes one of the greatest investments we can make in ourselves.      
    
Shivani S. Nair
Class X

No comments:

Post a Comment