Saturday 8 June 2019

Role Reversal

Relationship between students and teacher is long-lasting and it becomes more strong when students get mature and start realizing the role of their school teachers in framing their future. No matter, they have excellent professors in their college and university but the love and care of their school teachers always remain fresh in their mind and heart and whenever they get opportunities to do something for their teachers, they feel very happy and try to do everything possible which they can.

Manjeet Singh Meena, House Vyas, batch, 2015-16 was a very shy boy up to class 10 but when he opted commerce in class 11, he was determined to do something very good in his life, he not only cleared 12th with flying colors but also made his place in SRCC, today he is a commerce graduate and planning to appear in UPSC IFS exam. 

Why I am mentioning his name here,  there is a reason for it, which shows the responsible youth of today who were groomed nicely in their school age, now ready to play them constructive role in society with sincerity.

Recently when he visited school, he felt so happy to see the progress and promised to help his juniors in whatever best way he can. From that day, he took it as his moral responsibility to update me with all inputs of DU admissions, with this timely information I am able to guide my present outgoing batch correctly, I can depend on Manjeet, because he gives me all the latest information and helps me in solving queries of my students.

Now Role has reversed between me and him, now on many aspects, he makes me familiar with changes and new rules.

I feel proud to be his teacher and he is my proud student.

Mrs. Sangeeta Vashishtha
PGT - ACCTS. & B.STUDIES


No comments:

Post a Comment